Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life Change and New Inspiration

Well, the last couple of weeks has been a rather busy time around our house.  It was a time of change for the kids as they returned to school schedules, and then new sports schedules.  I am spending a bit more time transporting everyone to their destinations.  I've also taken a little extra time from our already busy schedule to fit in my workouts so I can stay in a healthy place.

We lived through the loss of an extended family member of mine, which was so unexpected and rather emotional.  In dealing with her loss, I have come to a place where I don't want to spend my days putting off the things that I would like to accomplish.  I think sometimes the passing of a life allows us to step back and take stock of our own lives and rethink how we really want to spend our time.

Here in NY, we are transitioning into the early fall season.  The leaves are changing and the views are just splendid.  I have begun the process of redecorating my home with fall colors and I find it all to be rather inspirational.  I just received new scrapping toys and I would love to spend some time creating in my craft space.  Here's a couple pictures of my new toys, and although most of this is old to most scrappers, it's new to me and I can't wait to get crafting.


I finally picked up a 12 x 24 mat for my cricut, so now I can cut those wall quotes for my family room.  I also snatched up some Tim Holtz tools that he had on HSN last week.  The best part of it all is my new Martha Stewart scoring board.  I love this!!!  Now, I just gotta find some time to scrap...

2 comments:

Dainty Diva said...

You know you are right having all these wonderful tools then it means you have to find time to use them. I know you will. Can't wait to see your creations. Have fun!

Karen Jiles Designs said...

Yummy Yummy!!! I love your new tools. I can't wait to see your new pieces that you will create with them...:)