Thursday, September 09, 2010

Back To School Again

Yesterday was the first day of school for my kids.  Everyone was feeling confident and in good spirits, surprisingly!  My oldest child started high school, 9th grade, so life for him is about to change significantly.  My middle child is in 5th grade and seems determined to have a great year.  And my baby is in 2nd grade and seems to love everything about school right now, but that could change any minute!


I of course couldn't resist getting those yearly shots of them prepped and ready before heading out.  And I also couldn't resist getting my daughter at her desk taking all those supplies from her new backpack.  I hope this year turns out to be a wonderful year for everyone!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Cute photos! They grow up so fast don't they?!