Monday, September 06, 2010

Inspirational ATC Challenge

I stayed up last night to work on this ATC for the challenge over at Scraps of Color.  I'm just happy that I actually completed a challenge on time!  I embossed kraft cardstock with my Cuttlebug using the script folder and distressed it with a bit of Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage photo and black soot.  I used paper from Colorbok's Truffle paper pad that I picked up over at Walmart.  I also cut the word "faith" with my Cricut from the Home Accents cartridge and layered it and distressed it a bit with ink.  Threw in a bit of ribbon and embellished a corner with a corner punch.  I also dabbed on a bit of  crystal Stickles over the already glittered paper just to emphasize those leaf-like edges and give it a bit more shimmer.  The stamp is one that I have had in my stash for ages, so I'm not sure of the manufacturer.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Very nice! I really like the shimmer. Lovely sentiment too. TFS.

Pamela Levingston said...

Very nice!

Paula said...

Very creative! You are an inspiration!