Monday, June 12, 2006

Altered Stuff!

Here's a little project I just completed. My first altered clip board! I had problems with the paper wrinkling under the Mod Podge, but it's not too noticeable. I used papers from the Rob & Bob Studio line, misc ribbon, stamps by Rhonna Farrer, diecut letters from my new Cricut, and a flower from Walmart. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.










This was a little frame I found at Walmart, and I immediately thought this could be really cute if I added a little something to it, and this is how it turned out. I used some misc cardstock and drybrushed it with a little white paint. Then I added a few flowers, a tag, and some rub-ons and ribbons, and there you have it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the clipboard. I am working on scrapbooks, ATC's, altered books...so many projects, so little time...I also have 3