Monday, October 10, 2005

5 Days and Counting...

Well it's that time of year again. With the change in seasons, comes another birthday. I usually tend to get a bit reflective this time of year. Where have I been, and what have I been doing, and what should I do different? My biggest concerns right now for me are my health. I am finally getting care for a couple ongoing conditions that I have overlooked for the past few years. As a wife and mother, I tend to care for everyone else first and put my health aside for another time. Well that time has come and along with it comes time for a change. I want to be better....look better...feel better......just overall be better than I am right at this very minute. I'm going to make my life over. I'm not just trippin on Oprah advice, but I just feel like it's time for a little more "me time". Time to care a bit more for how I am living. Better diet, less weight, more style & a little flair....just make me over and kick me up a notch...BAM!!!

No comments: