Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Almost Moving Day...Again

Well, I had a chance to walk through the new house again, and the workers have come a long way in just one week. There is still a bit more to complete before we can call it finished, but I think we are finally on our way to getting officially moved in this week. This has been the longest move I think we have ever had. We vacated the old house June 26, and here we are late in July and almost ready to finally get in. I keep feeling like we are never going to make it, but I think I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I have to admit living in such close quarters over the past few weeks, I have truly come to know what "togetherness" really is. The 5 of us have been "together" in this little cottage, and as much as I love my family, I'm ready to spread out and enjoy some private time in my new scrapping space. Now, I just have to carve out some time to put it together between unpacking the rest of the house..... Stuff just never seems to end....

No comments: