Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy 50th Anniversary!

Life seems to go by so fast!  I've been away for a while, but I'm back with a very special post today!

Yesterday, my mom and dad celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!  I wanted to do something very special for them, especially since they didn't want a big celebration.  I decided to commemorate their special day with something from my heart, so I created a special shadow box for them to display, and this is what I came up with.

Here is the shadow box and card:


Here's a closeup of the card


And another look at the contents of the shadowbox before it was assembled.



This was my first project designed with my new Gypsy and I am so pleased with how it turned out.  I used the following Cricut cartridges for my shadowbox:

Heritage
Lacy Labels
Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art
Tie the Knot

I also used some stickles and a Martha punch for a little enhancement.  I have to say that I really love my new Gypsy and I will be using it quite a bit.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Beautiful work!! TFS.

Sandy Ang said...

Fantastic projects !