Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Vacation.......Finally!!!

We just returned from a week at our condo down at Myrtle Beach, and it was just glorious to finally get away and not have to think about the daily grind! We did our normal trip to the aquarium, the amusement park, movies, and my favorite....the beach. I'm discovering a new love for the beach that I didn't think I would have. I love listening to the sound of the waves crashing to the shore. The wind, sand and water just make such a relaxing place to sit and think, and dream. I even found some time to do some scrapping....mostly blank layouts that I will add photos to later. All in all, we had a wonderful time, and I can't wait for out next vacation at the beach!

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

I've never been to Myrtle Beach I've heard many people talk about it though....I must visit one day!!!