Sunday, June 12, 2005

Catching Up

I feel like I've been "catching up" in all aspects of my life over the past few months, even more so now, though. Moving day is coming next week, and there is so much to do to get ready. This will be our third move since August of 2003, so I am hoping this one will be easier than the previous two moves. The new house is almost complete, so the schedule will be very tight, but I am thinking it will be finished on time. I'm excited to finally get a dedicated scrapbook/craft area in the new house, I just don't know where yet. I got dibs on the guest room, but I am thinking the basement family room would be a better fit. Once I get to see the rooms, I'll make a decision. Building a house from afar has been challenging. Just trying to imagine how everything will come together using my imagination and photos does help, but it will be even better when I get to see the real thing. Yes, the past few months have been a challenge, but one part of our lives is ending, and a new one is beginning. Hopefully I'll be caught up and ready for the new challenges that lie ahead!

No comments: